Tuesday, September 23, 2008

friends


i love this picture.

not only are my boys brothers, but they are best friends too. and although they have their not so nice moments, for the most part they really get along. i love that they play with each other. i love that they are concerned for each other and sensitive to one another. it warms my heart to listen to my boys play and pretend with each other. and even though evan is not in this picture, he is just as much a part of the group.

my 3 amigos - i sure love them.
p.s. it was crazy hair day at school - i don't spray my kids' hair red regularly...especially since it ended up getting everywhere! oh well, the picture was worth it.

3 comments:

Briett said...

Jen How great! I miss you guys and was telling Landon we needed to come up for another visit before the snow hits. P.S. How are you feeling?

Jen - the mom said...

we'd love to have you guys any time! and i feel way better - which is good:)

Briett said...

Happy Birthday Jen. I don't know if you will check this today but I thought I would try. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.