Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the passage of time

lots of things have happened lately that have had me thinking about time passing. here they are, in no particular order:

-i graduated from high school 10 years ago.
-my dad just celebrated his 50th birthday.
-my youngest siblings are graduating from high school and turning 18 this month.
-my youngest sister graduated from college in may.
-my older brother graduated from med school last week.
-brent has been a dentist for a full year. it has been 1 year since we moved to cranbrook.
-brent and i are celebrating our 9th anniversary in a few weeks.
-i gave birth to my 4th child 6 weeks ago.

wow - life happens!

do you ever look at your life and think, "is this really my life?" i have found myself doing that lately - do i really have a 7 year old? am i really old enough to have 4 kids? am i really married to a real dentist and live in my own house, one that we have bought and aren't renting?
are these rugrats really mine?









is this handsome man really my wonderful husband??



how did i luck out so much to have such wonderful blessings in my life?

whatever the reason, and even if it means i am getting older, how glad i am to have the life that i have!
click here for our latest pictures:)

1 comment:

The Coopers said...

What a cute post! I just cant believe how much paige looks like you,but with brown hair.. like spitting image, so cute.
Glad to see guys are doing well.