Monday, July 13, 2009

a moment of bragging



sorry everyone - i can't help myself! look. at. this. baby.

of course i think she is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen. of course i think her blue eyes are fabulous. of course i think she has the cutest little grin. of course i think her hair is fantastic.

of course i think -

she. is. perfect.

and she is mine! i adore her! i can't get enough of her! she is my baby girl! my beautiful, wonderful, adorable, perfect baby girl.

i love my paige. my daughter.

7 comments:

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

Aww Jen, she is perfect. So cute!

Sharon said...

It's because she looks like her beautiful Mommy.

missLaura said...

her blue eye are wonderful Jen! I lover her little smirk in that picture, too cute!

The Mayne Famiy said...

Yes, she is precious. Love you all.
Aunt Kris

ec said...

that is the best little smirk. looks like she knows she's the only girl .... and lovin' it!

The Coopers said...

yes.. she is perfect! Too cute!

The Larsons said...

She is SO adorable! You have every right to brag! I just think it's great you finally got your girl!