Sunday, October 18, 2009

10 minutes

as i have just a few minutes to spare before putting the kids to bed, i thought i would sit and share just how blessed i feel to have such a wonderful family. we were able to travel to red deer last weekend for thanksgiving and had a great time at my mom and dad's house with my parents, siblings, and their families. one of my favorite quotes is by thomas jefferson:

"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family."

truly, this is so! i always love going home and spending time with my family - visiting, playing games, laughing, watching movies, and just being together. and now that i am wife and mother, i can honestly say that nothing brings me more happiness than my amazing husband and our wonderful children.

how i love them all! so so much.

1 comment:

Jess swainson said...

Wow!!! Great minds think alike because i posted somthing like that today!! Love your lil Sis