Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 in Review

so, i made this picture slide show of some of my favorite pics and highlighting some of the fun things we did this year. it ended up being a lot longer than i thought! i guess 5 seconds/picture adds up quickly:) so, be warned - it is about 15 minutes long....i'm pretty much only putting this up for those who really love us and would like to watch 15 minutes of davis family fun. also, here is a link to our latest pictures - burton's birthday, Christmas, etc....enjoy!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I really love you... i watched the whole thing! First off I must say how hilarious the picture of you running in the sumo suit was!!! I didn't know anyone could wakeboard with a kid between their legs!! And Burton's lava birthday cake! Amazing! Looks like a great year. Hope this one is just as good.

Briett said...

Oh my gosh I love this it was a wonderful peek into your cute family. I can't believe how big Paige is already...what a doll! Total understaitment. Miss you guys!

The Mayne Famiy said...

Thanks for sharin' Jen, I love seeing pictures of all of you since we don't get to see you all as often as I would like. We love you all>
Kristen

Jackie said...

I love all of you so much. You fill my days and my thoughts with sunshine...Gran