Sunday, February 13, 2011

my not so baby girl


dear paige,
how do words express the amount of joy that you bring to my life? your big smile, with your crooked, thumb sucking teeth, the way you look at me when you say "mama," your hugs and kisses, your beautiful hair, the way you run, your zest for life and love for your family, your laughs and giggles, dancing with you, playing with you, snuggling with you, and loving you fill my heart with such gratitude that Heavenly Father sent you to be my little girl.
i hope that as you grow, you will always know just how very much i love you. and how i treasure you, my one and only daughter.
love,
your mama.

2 comments:

stone's eye view said...

She is adorable.


And good job on FHE, btw!!!!

Sharon said...

how is it possible that she is so grown up now? not fair. yes, paige is adorable!