Thursday, October 30, 2008

where we live



i have always found that the beauty of nature makes me appreciate our Father in Heaven and the beautiful world He has created for us. i find that being out in the woods, walking on a beach, the smell after rain, sunsets, fall colors, spring colors, and so many other sights and sounds of nature fill me with a deep sense of gratitude that i can enjoy the world around me and a profound feeling of thanks for the beauty of the creation.




Heavenly Father must truly love us to bless us with such beauty in our surroundings.









looking at my family brings me the same feelings of gratitude.


i really am blessed.

3 comments:

stone's eye view said...

I so want to move to BC!

Jen - the mom said...

come join the party!!

Gatten Gang said...

I love the beautiful waterfall picture. You are such a beautiful family! Aunt J