Wednesday, November 5, 2008

just can't get enough

i just can't get enough of my little niece, grace.


really, can you blame me? look how adorable she is!!!!

i love her to pieces - and her mom, marion, too! i feel really blessed to have such wonderful women in my life. my mom, grandmothers, sisters, and yes, even the in laws....i really love them too:) and now, the next generation of little girls that will grow in to beautiful and admirable women before i know it.

i hope this little bun in my oven can join the girls club.

i would really like that.

that being said, i will be most grateful for a healthy and happy baby, whether boy or girl. although jensen may not be. he was telling my gran this last weekend that if we have a boy, i told brent that we would sell him and that brent was ok with that.

i'll have to watch jensen if we do have a boy - he is getting really good at spelling and writing and would have no problem whipping up some "brother for sale" signs.

6 comments:

missLaura said...

That is too funny Jen. I agree, Grace is such a sweetie.
And, you look amazing in that picture!

Sharon said...

Two gorgeous girls!
I love that Jensen is saying that YOU will sell the baby if it's a boy. What a goofball!

stone's eye view said...

We've both got girls on the mind... only time will tell.

The Coopers said...

Hey, i didnt know u where pregnant?? of maybe i did and think i forgot, but i am too. Due March.3rd, when are you due?? Glad to see you guys are liking Cranbrook and doing well.

The Mayne Famiy said...

Very cute! The girls definatly need to catch up to the boys.
love ya, Kris

The Larsons said...

She is aDORable! I love the hair. A girl really would be fun... but I totally know what you mean... you can't feel "bad" about any gift from our heavenly father... but I also can't help but melt when I see little girls. :) You should read my friend Kendra's blog. She just found out she is having her 4th boy. She is a funny gal. I love her post "They actually have support groups for moms of 4 boys"... from Nov. 12. It is a good laugh anyway. Can't wait to find out what you're having!