Wednesday, June 25, 2008

favorite subjects










i love taking pictures of all kinds of things....flowers, trees, and other nature.



but i always find that my favorite pictures always include my favorite subjects....



evan


burton and

jensen.
always my favorites.
we have been enjoying the warmer weather here in the MOUNTAINS and just returned from a week spent in spokane with brent's family. the boys had fun with their cousins and we all enjoyed the visit, of course! i have posted pictures of our spokane trip for your viewing pleasure. just click here.
and for all those who are interested in brent's bike trip, click here.
TTFN!





1 comment:

stone's eye view said...

Those pics are all so fun
I can't believe how tough those boys look in their biker gear. I would be afraid to run into them at a gas station in the middle of nowhere....