Thursday, June 5, 2008

SO, I am finally sitting down to write my first blog entry. Never thought I would be much of a blogger but as we have left so many friends and family behind as life has progressed, I see the value in keeping in touch. That being said, this will be a short entry! Brent graduated (I will post pics later) and we have made the move from Saskatoon, SK to Cranbrook BC. We are in OUR first home and we love it!!! Brent left me for a 2 week "guys" trip - he is currently in California somewhere, motorbiking with his good friends and having a great time. The boys and I have been in Cranbrook since Monday and are glad to be settling in to our new home. I AM TIRED!!!! I hate moving and we have been SO busy - kind of wish Brent were around to lend an extra set of hands before he starts work in July. Jensen and Burton have been so helpful....and Evan just does what he can:) Hence, the short entry. I love my boys! My hands are full and I am off to make supper.

TTFN

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I think I'll start a blog as well. I like the way a blog is set up because you really get to see what your friends are up too. You've got a great start.